Sunday, September 23, 2007

Condos, Townhomes and Lofts in Tampa Florida

Tampa Florida has been cited as one of the best places to invest in real estate. Right now the words "Real Estate" seem to raise fear and apprehension in the average person. The market has softened tremendously over the past two years, but the Tampa Florida market is about to take the trip back up at astonishing speed!

Financial Analyst Lawrence Yun, of the National Association of Realtors, has predicted that Tampa is prime for a 'V' market. It has dropped dramatically but we are poised for a very strong recovery, which has already begun. The Fed dropped interest rates by 1/2% this week - which means that buyers need to get moving! If you have been on the fence about buying, the time has come! If you see a few thousand adjustment down over the next three months, it would be a lot - you will be experiencing a minimum of 10% increase in property values in 2008 - at least this is what the experts predict!

I live in the Channelside District of Tampa Florida. The downtown condo/townhome market is the best investment in all of Tampa at this time! With communities like Grand Central at Kennedy, Ventana, The Place, Victory Lofts, the Towers at Channelside, and so much more, the buzz is to get in on it before you miss it! If you are considering a purchase in Tampa, please contact me and I will give you a tour of the city that has been my home for the past 20 years. I know Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater and can help you find just what you want!

I have helped my buyers earn tremendous returns on their purchases with my keen sense of value and my extensive knowledge of real estate and the market. I look forward to hearing from you! You can reach me at www.EXITAlternative.com or you can call me direct at 813-267-5818.

No comments:

What is your opinion of the current real estate trends?